Lyons Fine Foods: Terms & Conditions
Download these Terms & Conditions as a PDF - Click Here
Our office is open Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 4.00pm.
We deliver Monday to Friday, sorry no deliveries on weekends or public holidays.
All prices in our product list and quoted by phone are exclusive of GST.
- Where possible please place orders before midday. All orders must be placed before 2.00pm for next day delivery or before 2.00pm Friday for a Monday delivery. Please ask us about delivery days to your area.
- Free delivery on all orders over $120.00 (before GST)
- A TAX INVOICE will be given showing Lyons Fine Foods Pty Ltd, ABN, invoice number, date delivered, each item and its value, GST status, sales value, GST value and total invoice value.
Customers purchasing less than $300.00 per week - Cash on delivery (COD)
Cash or cheque on receipt of goods. Sorry we do not accept any credit cards.
Customers purchasing over $600.00 per month (before GST)
If approved, customers can have a credit account to provide - 14 days from invoice date.
Where possible, the preferred method of payment is by:
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) direct to BSB 032 123 - Account No. 20 99 19.
Payment is required within fourteen (14) days from the date on the original invoice.
- Please pay on invoice as we do not send statements
Any other account or payment terms requested by the customer can only be applied if agreed to by Lyons Fine Foods Pty Ltd in writing.
- Customers purchasing less than $300.00 per week - Cash on delivery (COD)
- Any claims for short delivery or faulty product must be reported to LFF P/L within 24 hours of delivery. LFF P/L reserves the right to credit for or replace faulty product, at its absolute discretion.
No credit will be issued unless the faulty goods are returned to Lyons Fine Foods P/L.
- The account applicant understands and accepts that all goods supplied remain the property of Lyons Fine Foods Pty Ltd until all monies due are paid in full.
The account applicant agrees to pay all reasonable expenses, costs and disbursements incurred by Lyons Fine Foods Pty Ltd in recovering any outstanding monies from the account applicant including, but not restricted to, debt collection agency and solicitors charges.
Lyons Fine Foods Pty Ltd reserves the right to withdraw or restrict credit at its discretion.
- The account applicant understands and accepts that this credit application gives Lyons Fine Foods Pty Ltd the authority to make enquiries as to the creditworthiness and financial responsibility of the account applicant and to obtain and / or give trade references from time to time.